Here’s a good list of how small and medium businesses can put Google+ to work.
Below is taken from Cheetah Builder – Google+ for small business.
How can Google+ help you interact with your customers in new ways?
- Put your best customers in a separate circle, and share special news and discounts that might interest them as a thank you for being loyal to your brand.
- If you have some customers who are interested in a certain line of products or services you offer, you can add them to a circle just for that. For example, if you have clients who are interested in more information about SEO or web design, you can create a circle just to share links that would interest them.
- Use a circle and hangouts to keep in touch with staff members or business partners, helping you to stay on top of current projects as a team.
- Use hangouts to host a workshop or launch a new product.
Have you started to put Google+ to work for your business?
- Custom Reporting using Google Analytics and Google Docs – The Ultimate Analytics Mashup (seomoz.org)
- Google Plus Now Open To All Google Apps Users – Time For Hangouts To Shine (reelseo.com)
- Four Reasons You Should Use Google+ Hangouts and ‘Huddles’ (pcworld.com)